We've got a lot of terrific plans for this year.
Newsletters and Journals
Notices about our Journal and Newsletter are distributed to chapter members and friends. The PMI New Hampshire Journal and Newsletter is posted in PDF format on our website. If you haven't been receiving these notices, subscribe to our email list.
We are always looking for articles for our Newsletters. If you are interested in submitting an article, please forward them. PDUs are available for writing articles.
We are looking to publish 2 journals: a Fall and Spring Journal. For these publications, we are looking for volunteers to write articles important to members.
No experience required. You will be paired with an "editor" who will shepherd you through the publication process. PDUs are available for writing articles.
PMI New Hampshire Chapter Newsletter Ideas: (not limited to these ideas)
- Healthcare: a project manager’s experience.
- How to interact with a major Stakeholder who doesn’t have the time for you?
- Using humor to Deal with difficult situations.
- What knowledge I was able to apply from a past Chapter event.
- Discipline and Compromise in Project management, your story.
- A notable YouTube video for PM’s, and why it is helpful.
- Process Excellence in Project Management.
- Effective communications skills.
Journal Editorial Board
If you have a penchant for the word and looking for PDUs, please volunteer to be a Journal Editorial Board member. Job includes working with writers to finalize articles for the Journals. PDUs are available.