The Board of Directors would like to thank you for choosing to share your talents and skills by volunteering with the NH Chapter. We appreciate your support of the chapter, your interest in the community, and your contributions to the Project Management profession.
Not a Member? Join PMI, then join our chapter.
- Besides PDUs…
- Personal satisfaction, recognition, branding, networking with others
- Leadership Opportunities – conferences, meetings, mentoring
- Develop/Enhance Project Management, Leadership, Technical, and Business skills
- Give back to local community & Project Management
- Make PMI New Hampshire Chapter a success
- Provide ( future ) Project Managers a way to learn about Project Management
- Provide Project Managers a way to grow as Leaders
OPEN VOLUNTEER (Board) Positions
The PMI NH Chapter is looking for a well-organized, great communicator to fulfill the role of Recording Secretary on the Board of Directors. As the point of contact for chapter communications, you will maintain chapter records, direct the communication process with all chapter members, and oversee the procurement of printed materials. The successful candidate for this role would be a good listener and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Also see the full description of the Recording Secretary role. [Estimated volunteer hours: 20-30 hours per month]
If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers in any of the above opportunities, please contact the VP of Volunteers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Are you ready to volunteer?
Volunteer in the Community
Contact us or use the VRMS system to create your profile, then search and find opportunities to use your talents in the community. Participate and become active in your local area. Have an idea? Let us know.