The Board of Directors would like to thank you for choosing to share your talents and skills by volunteering with the NH Chapter. We appreciate your support of the chapter, your interest in the community, and your contributions to the Project Management profession.
Not a Member? Join PMI, then join our chapter.
- Earn PDU's.
- Enhance your skills/growth in project management.
- Enhance your knowledge and keep up to date on project management.
- Collaborate with other project managers within the NH community.
- Personal satisfaction, recognition, branding, networking with others.
- Leadership Opportunities – conferences, meetings, mentoring.
- Give back to local community & Project Management.
- Contribute to the success of PMI New Hampshire Chapters.
- Provide a way for project managers to learn about Project Management.
- Provide a way for Project Managers to grow as Leaders.
OPEN VOLUNTEER ROLES:
Board: VP of Membership
Addresses chapter membership needs, such as member recruiting, retention, and value delivery. Oversees the delivery of chapter membership benefits, directs career development, education and customer service activities. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong leader, great speaker/presenter, and experienced strategic planner. See the full VP Membership position for more details on this role.
The chapter is also looking for someone to coordinate and oversee our sponsorship activities.
If you do have the capacity to step into a more “formal” volunteer role, perhaps you have the skills and availability to help with the following:
Technology: PMI NH is looking for a “one time” volunteer to assist with upgrading (or disposing/donating) of older laptops. If you have some technical expertise in this area, we would appreciate your time.
If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers in any of the above opportunities, please contact, Jaspreet Kaur PMP, the VP of Volunteers (email@example.com).
If you would like to submit your resume for a board position, please refer to the Election page for the open/elected board roles.
Are you ready to volunteer?