The Board of Directors would like to thank you for choosing to share your talents and skills by volunteering with the NH Chapter. We appreciate your support of the chapter, your interest in the community, and your contributions to the Project Management profession.
If you have thought about volunteering with the PMI NH Chapter, now would be a great time to consider the rewards and satisfaction of sharing your skills and talent through volunteering. In addition to enriching the PM community by “giving back”, it can be an opportunity to grow new skills that are not used in your current paid position.
- Earn PDU's.
- Enhance your skills/growth in project management.
- Enhance your knowledge and keep up to date on project management.
- Collaborate with other project managers within the NH community.
- Personal satisfaction, recognition, branding, networking with others.
- Leadership Opportunities – conferences, meetings, mentoring.
- Give back to local community & Project Management.
- Contribute to the success of PMI New Hampshire Chapters.
- Provide a way for project managers to learn about Project Management.
- Provide a way for Project Managers to grow as Leaders.
OPEN VOLUNTEER ROLES:
Board: VP of Marketing
This board role develops and oversees the Chapter Marketing and Outreach plan, leads Community Engagement initiatives, and builds relationships with our sponsors. We are looking for an individual that understands marketing strategy and tactics and would have an interest in working with our local businesses and academic institutions. See the full description as: VP Marketing.
The Sponsorship Director oversees all Chapter sponsorship activities, and ensures that all Chapter communications comply with sponsorship agreements. The Sponsoship Director works with the VP of Marketing to plan additional marketing and Chapter awareness events.
Works with the VP Membership and Professional Development Director to plan and organize member education events, such as certification training and study groups.
As the Events Chair, oversees an Events team to organize chapter events, including coordination of logistics and venue.
If you are interested in learning more about these openings and what is involved in participating on the Chapter board, I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to send me (Lisa Smith) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or are interested in volunteering for this role in in the PMI NH Chapter.
If you would like to submit your resume for an elected board position, please refer to the Election page for the open/elected board roles.
Are you ready to volunteer?