One of the goals of the PMI New Hampshire Chapter is to provide professional development programs and events to our membership that fosters growth in project management skills and experiences. Our chapter serves close to 800 active members. Chapter meetings and workshops are open to the public.
If you are a speaker or presenter and are interested in presenting to our membership at a chapter meeting or professional development event, we are interesting in hearing from you. Topics can vary the spectrum of all project management related topics.
This process can be started by providing the following to Director of Programs.
- Topic title with abstract
- Full description of presentation
- List of learning objectives
- Areas of Interest: PMP/PgMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PfMP, PMI-PBA
- Speaker name and contact information
- Speaker Bio
- Photo of Speaker
- State interest in chapter meeting, professional development event, or both
- State location and month preference
- State any special needs - projector, screen, speakers, laser pointer, and access to laptop provided by chapter
Chapter meetings are typically held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, except August and November. The December meeting is held on the first Wednesday. They are held at different locations: Portsmouth, Manchester, Concord, or Nashua. Chapter meeting presentations should be at least 1 hour in length. Review the Chapter Meeting page or the Directions page for more information and typical agenda. Dinner is provided to the speaker.
Speaking at a Monthly Chapter Meeting will earn you PDUs under Giving Back > Give a Presentation category!
Professional Development Events
Professional Development Events are arranged at various times throughout the year and can be 1/2 day, full day, or multiple days.
Speaking or Teaching on a Project or Program Management topic at a conference, symposium, workshop or formal course will earn you PDUs under Giving Back > Give a Presentation category!
Contact Director of Programs
Thank you for your interest!