June 18th - August 06, 2021, Fridays from 7am - 8am
Study Group Facilitator: Mohamad Alzuabi, PMP, CSM
Schedule/Outline: Outline will be provided after registration
- Participants will register online at least 72 hours prior to the first session (registration cutoff: Wednesday, June 15, 2021).
- A minimum of four participants is required to run the session
Required by the first session of the study group:
- Participants to download the PMBOK Guide at no charge at: https://www.pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok
- Participants will be prepared to speak each session. Video on is not required, but is encouraged.
- Participants will have read the applicable chapter(s) in the PMBOK Guide
- Participants will bring questions each session: areas for conversation, practice test questions that they are struggling with, questions about the content that they need clarification about, or general questions about the PMP exam process
- Code of conduct: Participants will treat one another with courtesy and respect: we are all students growing in our Project Management knowledge collaboratively. Rude or condescending behavior toward other participants will not be tolerated. Areas in which you are strong will benefit participants who are weaker in those areas, and they in turn will assist you with their strengths in your weaker areas.
- Note: Participation in this study group does not count toward your PMI-PMP classroom hours; you must still complete the required 35 contact hours of training in PMP practices
|Event Date||06-18-2021 7:00 am|
|Event End Date||08-06-2021 8:00 am|
|Registration Start Date||05-24-2021 3:00 am|
|Cut off date||06-15-2021|
|Individual Price||PMI-NH Members Only|