January 22 - Introductions
January 29 – Agile Practice Guide Chapters 1 and 2
February 5 – Agile Practice Guide Chapter 3
February 12 – Agile Practice Guide Chapters 4 and 5
February 19 – Agile Practice Guide Chapter 6
February 26 – Agile Practice Guide Chapter 7, Final test prep Q&A
- Participants will register online at least 72 hours prior to the first session (registration cutoff: Wednesday, January 13, 2021).
- A minimum of four participants is required to run the session
- Participants to download the PMI Agile Practice Guide at no charge at: https://www.pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/practice-guides/agile
- Participants will be prepared to speak each session. Video on is not required, but is encouraged.
- Participants will have read the applicable chapter(s) in the Agile Practice Guide
- Participants will bring questions each session: areas for conversation, practice test questions that they are struggling with, questions about the content that they need clarification about, or general questions about the ACP exam process
- Code of conduct: Participants will treat one another with courtesy and respect: we are all students growing in our Agile knowledge collaboratively. Rude or condescending behavior toward other participants will not be tolerated. Areas in which you are strong will benefit participants who are weaker in those areas, and they in turn will assist you with their strengths in your weaker areas.
- Note: Participation in this study group does not count toward your PMI-ACP classroom hours; you must still complete the required 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
|Event Date||01-22-2021 7:00 am|
|Event End Date||02-26-2021 8:00 am|
|Registration Start Date||12-03-2020 12:00 pm|
|Cut off date||01-12-2021 11:00 pm|
|Individual Price||PMI-NH Members Only|