Don't study for the PMP exam alone! Join your chapter members and study with friends. Two heads are always better than one, plus you will have access to Instructors and Mentors - chapter members - who have already passed the exam. Take advantage of learning from their experiences.
The study group is formed to help guide your own learning of the focus of the exam, the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Course content has been updated based on PMBOK Fifth Edition. The group structure will cover topics that are most represented on the exam, and elaborate on issues and concepts most challenging to those facing the exam. Practice exams will be taken and reviewed during each session and highlights discussed.
Required by the first session of the study group:
- PMI New Hampshire Chapter members (includes materials): $495
- Non-members (includes materials): ________________________ $595
- Materials only: ______________________________________________ $160
- Fee includes The Velociteach All-In-One PMP Exam Prep Kit
- Hardcover copy of "The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try" by Andy Crowe
- 6 audio CDs of informal conversations discussing all of the subjects in the hardcover
- A tri-fold Quick Reference Guide
- 250 Flash Cards
- 8 hours of online eLearning from Velociteach
Students who are PMI members will want to download the PMI PMBOK (Version 5) from the PMI.org website to supplement their studies. This book is not supplied by the PMI New Hampshire Chapter. Non members are encouraged to take advantage of the enrollment discount of this study group and sign up with PMI. You will not be required to have a copy of the PMBOK to take this course.
There are always additional study materials that can be purchased, but the class requirements will revolve solely around the provided items.
Special Note to Prior Students:
If you have taken this class before with PMI New Hampshire Chapter and you haven't taken the exam, you may join this study group for free. If you need new books, we have an option to purchase the materials.
Study Group Policies:
Additional detailed information, including frequently asked questions and cancellation policies can be found in the Study Group Policy.
6:00 - 6:20 Review / Brain Dump exercise
6:20 - 7:25 Instructor led presentation
7:25 - 7:40 break
7:40 - 8:10 Quiz
8:10 - 8:25 Quiz review / Questions
8:25 – 8:30 Homework assignments
What to Bring to a Study Group:
1. Books (PMBOK guide, Velociteach Study Guide materials as provided)
3. Positive attitude and open mind
4. Demonstrate respect by being on time