Don't study for the PMI-ACP exam alone! Join your chapter members and study with friends. Two heads are always better than one, plus you will have access to Instructors and Mentors - chapter members - who have already passed the exam. Take advantage of learning from their experiences.
The study group is formed to help you understand the focus of the PMI Agile Certified Professional exam. Each week, key elements of the exam are presented, discussed and elaborated on in the classroom. Practice quizzes and exams will be given and reviewed during the Study Group meetings.
Required by the first session of the study group:
- PMI membership
- Participation or completion of a virtual or in-person PMI-ACP courses (21 hours of training) to be specified during registration.
- Note: participation in a PMI-ACP study group does not count toward your 21 hours of education hours.
- Participants will be prepared to speak eachsession. Video on is not required, but is encouraged.
- Participants will have read the applicablechapter(s) in the assigned reading material
- Participants will bring questions each session:areas for conversation, practice test questions that they are struggling with,questions about the content that they need clarification about, or generalquestions about the PMI-ACP exam process
Fees - Available when classes posted
Non-members are encouraged to take advantage of the enrollment discount of this study group and sign up with the PMI.
Students who are PMI members will want to download the PMI PMBOK 6 from the PMI.org website to supplement their studies. This book is not supplied by the PMI New Hampshire Chapter. Non-members are encouraged to take advantage of the enrollment discount of this study group and sign up with PMI. You will not be required to have a copy of the PMBOK to take this course.
There are always additional study materials that can be purchased, but the class requirements will revolve solely around the provided items
Special Note to Prior Students:
If you have taken this class before with PMI New Hampshire Chapter and you haven't taken the exam, you may join this study group for free. If you need new books, we have an option to purchase the materials.
Study Group Policies:
Additional detailed information, including frequently asked questions and cancellation policies, can be found in the Study Group Policy.
Weekly Agenda: Subject to change
6:00 - 6:20 Review/ Brain Dump exercise
6:20 - 7:00 Instructor led presentation
7:00 - 7:15 break
7:15 - 8:00 Instructor led presentation
8:00 - 8:25 Quiz
8:25 - 9:00 Q&A, Homework assignments
What to Bring to a Study Group:
1. Books (Study Guide materials as provided)
3. Positive attitude and open mind
4. Demonstrate respect by being on time