Guest Speaker: Bernadette Donnelly, PMP, M.S., Owner/Founder of Fearless Project Management
PMI NH Member: Free
Non - PMI NH Member : $10.00
This presentation will demonstrate how understanding neuroscience, or the science of Human Dynamics, will increase your success in business and especially in project management. Topics include:
• The amygdala hijack - what it is and how to overcome it.
• Putting individual strengths to work to increase project success.
• Communicating with emotion so everyone wins.
• Build and maintaining high performing teams.
• Keeping your best performers engaged.
Areas of Interest - This presentation is applicable to all PMs.
Talent Triangle - Leadership
Learning Objectives /Outcomes:
After this presentation, you will know:
• How to recover from the amygdala hijack – the old brain’s reaction to threat.
• Understand the importance of taking a personal, emotional inventory for better communication and leadership.
• Recognize the impact of emotional mirroring in all interactions.
• Communicate more effectively by acknowledging cognitive distinctions in yourself and others.
• Keep team members engaged by communicating project goals, purpose and impact on the organization.
• The importance of communicating in a positive way, even when providing negative feedback.
Bernadette has over 25 years in Project and Program Management and over 30 years in change management. She is a PMP and holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology. She is certified in Organizational Change Management and in Neuro-linguistic Programming as a Master Programmer.
Bernadette leverages the science of Human Dynamics to effect mission-driven change.
Her proven methodology keeps projects on track by leveraging the science of Human Dynamics, promoting communication, collaboration, and creative problem solving. She works with organizations, teams, and with individuals who want greater success.
|Event Date||09-16-2020 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||09-16-2020 9:00 pm|