February 17, 2021 6:30pm - 9pm
Guest Speaker: Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
The 2021 PMP Exam
The PMP Exam has changed on January 02, 2021. A new PMP Exam Content Outline, fewer questions but new question types during the exam, and a PMI-developed PMP exam prep course are just four of the many aspects that PMI chapters, instructors, and exam candidates need to be aware of as they get ready to support or study for the new exam.
- Name criteria, requirements, exam content, and policies for the Exam.
- Be able to identify PMI Authorized Training Partners, Instructors, and Courses.
- Decide what action to take for your specific situation as chapters, instructors, or students.
In this interactive presentation, Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, will be answering the most pressing questions that you may have about the changes. He will be reviewing the following aspects of the new PMP exam:
- The Exam Content Outline
- Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Program
- PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep Course
- Exam Strategy and Training Materials
- Online Exam
- Lessons learned from those who have already taken the exam
- Take action for PMI Chapters
- Take action for PMP Instructors
- Take action for PMP Candidates
So if you are thinking about teaching or taking the PMP exam in 2021 and would like to understand, what is changing and how to best be ready for the changes, then this session will bring you up to speed.
Cost: Member $0, Non-Member $10
Zoom link will be provided after registration
Bio and Background
Cornelius has been a PMP trainer since 2008. During this time, his PM PrepCast
and PMP Exam Simulator
have helped over 50,000 students prepare for their PMP exam.
Before becoming a full-time instructor, he has been working as a Project Manager in his native Switzerland, in Germany and in the USA since 1990. He has led projects for a management consulting company, a national retailer, an internet startup company, and for one of the oldest financial service providers in the USA. And in 2005 he started the first podcast for project managers - aptly named The Project Management Podcast - with over 500 published episodes to date.
He currently lives in Tucson, Arizona, USA with his wife and their four computers. He is a member of the American Wine Society Tucson Chapter. He enjoys juggling and says that he is excellent with 3 balls, OK with 4, but can only keep 5 balls in the air for a couple of seconds.