Letter from the President
We are in our 2nd month of this New Year, and my presidency is going by very quickly.
The Board of Directors has been very busy already this year. We approved the annual budget that will guide our activities and events for 2019. Policies are being drafted; plans are being made for events, and Board activities are taking place.
As we embark on 2019, CHANGE is the word!
- Change that will position the Chapter for the next decade and more.
- Change that encourages diversity in member benefits
- Change that will entices member volunteers
- Change that integrates PMI New Hampshire with local colleges, universities and business, and
- Change to align the PMI New Hampshire Chapter with Global PMI and all they offer.
For change to be effective, we need new ideas and new perspectives. And, to get those new ideas and perspectives, we need new members to volunteer in effecting and leading change.
Another change within the Board is the concept around VOLUNTEERING.
We understand that life keeps us out of trouble, by keeping us busy. Between family, work, our personal interests, and career trajectories, there is often very little time left for anything else.
Do you have a couple of hours a week? Do you expect to have a few weeks of down time coming up?
Volunteering can be as little or as much as you are able when you are a member of a specific committee. You are able to obtain PDUs, while advancing member benefits.
Come join us effect and lead change. Who knows, you may be our next president!
Looking forward to serving you on this 2nd half of my presidency.
PMI New Hampshire Chapter
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.