Proposed Changes to Chapter Bylaws
- Current Chapter Bylaws
- Proposed Chapter Bylaws
- PMI Chapter Bylaws template
Chartered in 2001, we are a nonprofit organization in the State of New Hampshire serving our more than 870 members -- over 600 PMP certified -- who are professionally and personally interested in project management excellence. Our membership gathers for monthly meetings to exchange ideas, network with peers, and develop professionally. Read more about our history.
We are governed by a board of directors, (Board) consisting of elected members from our chapter. The Board is responsible for carrying out the purposes and objectives of the non-profit corporation. The board of directors is supported by an Advisory Board of appointed chapter volunteers to provide programs and benefits to our membership.
PMI New Hampshire Chapter Vision
The PMI New Hampshire Chapter is the recognized leader in New Hampshire for the promotion and application of Project Management and its principles, serving as a Center of Excellence for the state’s commercial and educational communities.
PMI New Hampshire Chapter Mission
The PMI New Hampshire Chapter creates a state-wide community of Project Managers that:
- Provides our members education, a forum for shared information and experiences, and opportunities for individual contribution, fostering our principles and profession;
- Advances a wider understanding of the value of Project Management, promoting its implementation in the business and education communities throughout New Hampshire;
- Promotes the Project Management Institute and its workings, supporting its Certification Programs and sharing its resources with the community at large.
PMI Core Values
Project Management Impact: Project Management is a critical competence that has a positive influence on organization results ans society.
Professionalism: Accountability and ethical behavior ensures our commitment to PMI stakeholders.
Volunteerism: Volunteers and effective volunteer partnerships with staff are the best way to accomplish our goals and objectives.
Community: Bringing members of the global project management community together is the best way to facilitate their growth and advance the project management profession.
Engagement: Encourage diverse viewpoints and enabling individuals to contribute to the project management profession and to the Institute.
- Continuously improve stakeholder loyalty
- Expand knowledge sharing and community
- Advance product and service leadership
- Champion PM adoption and maturity
- Strengthen results orientation
- Advance leadership continuity
- Strengthen accountability and decision making
- Improve organizational viability
1. Develop a foundation for sound, consistent and values-based decision-making to maintain its
strategy and respond in a flexible manner to the changes in the needs of its stakeholders.
2. Use best practices including project management.
3. Develop appropriate research, business case, and lifecycle management processes for all products.
4. Focus on activities that advance the practice of project management meeting stakeholder needs.
5. Enhance the careers, skills, and knowledge of practitioners.
6. Ensure chapter goals support the envisioned goal of PMI.
7. Take actions and make decisions in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
- Cancellation Policy
- Organization Chart
- Annual Report 2017
- Strategic Plan